CONSULTING VIA THE entrepreneurial impulse
Problem/Solution is the entrepreneur's core argument: A problem exists, solve it to create value.
That's the strategy behind BIZ21's consulting approach and five-step philosophy:
- Intake - Explore the problem. Listen, ask questions, probe the situation.
- Embed - Get close. Work to understand firsthand the client's business and point of view.
- Develop - Collaborate on the solution. Use situational knowledge, the client, research and industry experts to craft the solution.
- Check In - Communicate clearly. Meet regularly with the client to discuss, monitor and adjust the project.
- Deliver - Exceed client expectations. Provide the 90% solution, iterate with the client, and over-deliver the final product.
This core model, no matter the complexity of challenge, provides the underlying framework that helps solve a wide range of problems.